Friday 28 February 2014

Happy weekend!

Hi guys,

how are you?

The weekend is almost arrived, I will have my last class in few hours and then a bit of relax on Saturday and Sunday even if I will have to study!

Today I don't wanna show you a postcard from a place or a country but I would love to make you smile and I think that this postcard is perfect. 
When I got it I couldn't stop smiling and I laugh every time I see it.
I LOVE smiling and make others smile. I think it's something so amazing!

Have you ever thought about what happens when you smile?
The first thing, to me, is that you become more beautiful! 
Your heart increase the pulsations up to 120 per minute.
Your eyes sparkle, they have more light turned on thanks to a new supply of fresh blood to the pupils.
Your nostrils dilate, increasing the amount of air that enters into the nasal passages.
The same sounds emitted by laughter help to give you a burst of vitality, thanks to a positive direct impact on the auditory nerves.

Laughter is the best medicine for everything and you don't need even to go to the doctor!
Just a massive dose of humor every day to see life from a different angle, and certainly better.

Well, it's time to show you the postcard:



Isn't spectacular? :D An amazing seal!

Wilhelm sent me it, he is from Germany and he lives on the coast.

Wishing you a great weekend guys!

Keep smiling,
Giuliana






2 comments:

  1. What an adorable seal! It's hard not to smile with this postcard! :D
    Have a great weekend! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to have reached my goal :)
      Big hugs :*

      Delete