Wednesday 12 February 2014

First one from Europe: Trnava

Hey there,
how was your weekend?

My last semester of study started this morning, first class Advertising Management.
First impression, not bad! I liked it, it was a funny lesson full of advertising campaigns.

I'd like to share one with you, maybe you have already seen it!

That's not funny? :D


Well, the postcard of today is from Slovakia. This is the first postcard that I received from Europe!
Do you know how to say HI in slovak? :) Martin, the guy that sent me this card, told me that it says AHOJ!
I learned something new ;)


The city is Trnava, a small city in western Slovakia, about 50 km to the north-east of Bratislava. It is also one of Slovakia's oldest cities (13th century). Because of the many churches within its city walls, Trnava has often been called the "Slovak Rome". On the picture are represented some important monuments of the city like the Cathedral of St.John (upper left), the Tower in the historical center (upper middle), the Gothic church of St.Nicolas (upper right).

That's not another nice place?
Thank you so much to Martin, he also got mine from Milan, it was a pleasure exchange with him.

I feel tired, tomorrow I will have another new class starting at 8.45am.

So, have a good night in you're reading from Italy and Europe and enjoy the rest of the day for other people!

S pozdravom (best regards in slovak ;)),
Giuliana

No comments:

Post a Comment